Upcoming Events 2017:
Mark Your Calendars!!!
Eagle Creek Lavender's Second Annual Holiday Open House will be held on Saturday, December 2nd and Sunday, December 3rd from 10 am -3 pm.
The Lavender Shoppe will be open one weekend this winter and offers a variety of lavender products including some new bath and body items. In addition, we will have sample culinary lavender products including, marionberry lavender jam, lavender chocolate sauce, lavender syrup, our lavender honey and other yummy lavender edibles.
Please join Bill and Mary for hot apple cider along with delicious lavender snacks.
Purchase $50.00 in lavender products and take home a Christmas tree of your choice!
Eagle Creek Lavender is located at: 27525 SE Starr Rd. Eagle Creek, OR 97022
DIRECTIONS TO EAGLE CREEK LAVENDER
- Take I-205 (north or south) to Exit 12A—SR-212 (Clackamas/Estacada)
- Travel east on SR-212 approximately 3.6 miles to the junction of SR 212 & 224.
- Take SR-224 (right fork) approximately 13 miles. You will pass through Carver and pass the Barton Store on the right and 76 Union Service Station on the left.
- Travel 2.3 miles past the 76 Union Service Station to Heiple Road and turn right.
- Travel approximately 2 miles (winding down into the river canyon) to the end of Heiple Road, and take a right on Starr Road.
- Travel to the end of Starr Road to Eagle Creek Lavender.