Upcoming Events 2017:
Mark Your Calendars!!!
Eagle Creek Lavender's annual lavender festival will be held on Saturday, June 24 and Sunday June 25 from 10 am -4 pm! Please join us for great music and food, lavender lemonade, u-cut lavender, crafts made with fresh lavender and vendors offering antiques, vintage, recycled and handmade items. The Lavender Shoppe will be open and has added some new products! We now offer, lavender conditioning soap and lavender charcoal soap along with lavender wax sachets made with our own Buena Vista lavender oil and buds. In addition, we now sell culinary lavender buds in small and large size tins. For your enjoyment, Bill will have many of his beautiful antique and classic cars on display!
We look forward to seeing you at the festival!
Eagle Creek Lavender is located at: 27525 SE Starr Rd. Eagle Creek, OR 97022
DIRECTIONS TO EAGLE CREEK LAVENDER
- Take I-205 (north or south) to Exit 12A—SR-212 (Clackamas/Estacada)
- Travel east on SR-212 approximately 3.6 miles to the junction of SR 212 & 224.
- Take SR-224 (right fork) approximately 13 miles. You will pass through Carver and pass the Barton Store on the right and 76 Union Service Station on the left.
- Travel 2.3 miles past the 76 Union Service Station to Heiple Road and turn right.
- Travel approximately 2 miles (winding down into the river canyon) to the end of Heiple Road, and take a right on Starr Road.
- Travel to the end of Starr Road to Eagle Creek Lavender.