Eagle Creek Lavender is no longer open to the public and sells its products (essential oil, fresh cut lavender, dried lavender bundles and culinary and sachet lavender buds) wholesale only. Contact me for appointments, pricing and availability. Our 2022 crop will be available starting June 1st, weather permitting.
We welcome Plein Air artists for the 2022 paint out competition.
We manufacture and sell the Starr Lavender Harvester tm. To view our lavender harvester, go to www.starrmanufacturing.com. Contact us by email or call (971) 235-3804 for appointments and pricing.
Eagle Creek Lavender is located at: 27525 SE Starr Rd. Eagle Creek, OR 97022
DIRECTIONS TO EAGLE CREEK LAVENDER
- Take I-205 (north or south) to Exit 12A—SR-212 (Clackamas/Estacada)
- Travel east on SR-212 approximately 3.6 miles to the junction of SR 212 & 224.
- Take SR-224 (right fork) approximately 13 miles. You will pass through Carver and pass the Barton Store on the right and 76 Union Service Station on the left.
- Travel 2.3 miles past the 76 Union Service Station to Heiple Road and turn right.
- Travel approximately 2 miles (winding down into the river canyon) to the end of Heiple Road, and take a right on Starr Road.
- Travel to the end of Starr Road to Eagle Creek Lavender.