Upcoming Events 2020:
Clackamas River Lavender Festival
Save the date for our annual Clackamas River Lavender Festival. June 20th and 21st, 2020, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Great food, live music, artistic vendors, antique cars, u-cut lavender and much more. Additional information to follow.
You can always purchase our lavender products at our Lavender Shoppe by appointment for a $50 minimum purchase. We also sell bulk lavender products (culinary lavender, essential oil and dried lavender bundles) and our many lavender products wholesale to those wishing to resell our unique products. Contact us by email or give us a call at (971) 235-3804.
Our products are also available at Chuck's Produce stores in Vancouver, Washington, the Vintage Nest in Oregon City, Oregon and Wade Creek Market Place in Estacada, Oregon
Eagle Creek Lavender is located at: 27525 SE Starr Rd. Eagle Creek, OR 97022
DIRECTIONS TO EAGLE CREEK LAVENDER
- Take I-205 (north or south) to Exit 12A—SR-212 (Clackamas/Estacada)
- Travel east on SR-212 approximately 3.6 miles to the junction of SR 212 & 224.
- Take SR-224 (right fork) approximately 13 miles. You will pass through Carver and pass the Barton Store on the right and 76 Union Service Station on the left.
- Travel 2.3 miles past the 76 Union Service Station to Heiple Road and turn right.
- Travel approximately 2 miles (winding down into the river canyon) to the end of Heiple Road, and take a right on Starr Road.
- Travel to the end of Starr Road to Eagle Creek Lavender.