Our 2021 harvest is completed, so our farm will not be open except for purchase of dried lavender bundles, culinary lavender, lavender essential oil and lavender water (hydrosol)--$50 minimum purchase. Our products are also available at Wade Creek Vintage Marketplace in Estacada and Three Daisies Antiques in Aurora.
Home of the Starr Lavender Harvester. To view our lavender harvester, go to www.starrmanufacturing.com.Contact us by email or call (971) 235-3804 for appointments and pricing.
Eagle Creek Lavender is located at: 27525 SE Starr Rd. Eagle Creek, OR 97022
DIRECTIONS TO EAGLE CREEK LAVENDER
- Take I-205 (north or south) to Exit 12A—SR-212 (Clackamas/Estacada)
- Travel east on SR-212 approximately 3.6 miles to the junction of SR 212 & 224.
- Take SR-224 (right fork) approximately 13 miles. You will pass through Carver and pass the Barton Store on the right and 76 Union Service Station on the left.
- Travel 2.3 miles past the 76 Union Service Station to Heiple Road and turn right.
- Travel approximately 2 miles (winding down into the river canyon) to the end of Heiple Road, and take a right on Starr Road.
- Travel to the end of Starr Road to Eagle Creek Lavender.