Upcoming Events 2020:
Our 2020 lavender has been harvested, so we are no longer open for u-cut this season. We have multiple lavender products including dried lavender bundles, culinary lavender, essential oil, lotion, muscle rub and many other products for sale in our lavender shoppe by appointment only, with a $50 minimum purchase.
Our products are also available at Wade Creek Vintage Marketplace in Estacada and Three Daisies Antiques in Aurora.
ANNUAL HOLIDAY SALE
Our annual holiday sale will be held December 5th and 6th, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Come find lavender and holiday gifts for that special person. More information to follow.
FOR WHOLESALE BUYERS
We have bulk essential oil, hydrosol, culinary lavender , sachet buds and dried lavender bundles. Contact us by email or call (971) 235-3804 for pricing.
TO VIEW OUR STARR LAVENDER HARVESTER, go to www.starrmanufacturing.com
Eagle Creek Lavender is located at: 27525 SE Starr Rd. Eagle Creek, OR 97022
DIRECTIONS TO EAGLE CREEK LAVENDER
- Take I-205 (north or south) to Exit 12A—SR-212 (Clackamas/Estacada)
- Travel east on SR-212 approximately 3.6 miles to the junction of SR 212 & 224.
- Take SR-224 (right fork) approximately 13 miles. You will pass through Carver and pass the Barton Store on the right and 76 Union Service Station on the left.
- Travel 2.3 miles past the 76 Union Service Station to Heiple Road and turn right.
- Travel approximately 2 miles (winding down into the river canyon) to the end of Heiple Road, and take a right on Starr Road.
- Travel to the end of Starr Road to Eagle Creek Lavender.