Upcoming Events 2020:
Clackamas River Lavender Festival (CANCELLED)
Due to the Oregon Governor's COVID 19 guidelines prohibiting gatherings over 25 people until September, unfortunately, we will not be able to hold our June 20th and 21st lavender festival. We will still have lavender in September, so we may have a festival at that time, depending on the status of gatherings. We also plan on being open some weekends during the summer. Check back for scheduled events.
Our lavender is looking beautiful and we will be open by appointment for u-cut and our many lavender products (dried lavender bundles, culinary lavender, essential oil, lavender water, lotion, cream, jelly and much more) from June through September.
FOR WHOLESALE BUYERS, we have bulk Buena Vista essential oil, hydrosol, culinary lavender , sachet buds and dried lavender bundles. Contact us by email or call (971) 235-3804 for pricing.
Our products are also available at Wade Creek Market Place in Estacada, Oregon
Eagle Creek Lavender is located at: 27525 SE Starr Rd. Eagle Creek, OR 97022
DIRECTIONS TO EAGLE CREEK LAVENDER
- Take I-205 (north or south) to Exit 12A—SR-212 (Clackamas/Estacada)
- Travel east on SR-212 approximately 3.6 miles to the junction of SR 212 & 224.
- Take SR-224 (right fork) approximately 13 miles. You will pass through Carver and pass the Barton Store on the right and 76 Union Service Station on the left.
- Travel 2.3 miles past the 76 Union Service Station to Heiple Road and turn right.
- Travel approximately 2 miles (winding down into the river canyon) to the end of Heiple Road, and take a right on Starr Road.
- Travel to the end of Starr Road to Eagle Creek Lavender.